No. 9 Bed and Breakfast is located in the small quaint village of Cataumet, just blocks from the water.
Just 5 minutes away you will find:
- Woods Hole ferry parking lot and shuttle
- The Chart Room, a 5 star restaurant on the water
- Kingman Marina
- Cataumet Arts Center
- Cape Cod Kayak for kayak rentals
- Art's Bike Shop for bicycle rentals
- Parker's Boat Yard
- Old Silver Beach (public beach)
- Bourne Conservation walking trails
- Camp Edwards Military Reservation
- Shining Sea bicycle path from North Falmouth to Woods Hole (10 mile trek each way)
Just 10 minutes away you will find:
- Golf at Paul Harney Golf Course
- College Lite Opera Theater Company
- Cape Cod Canal (great for fishing, walking and biking)
- Local public beaches
- Shining Sea bicycle path from West Falmouth to Woods Hole (approximately 6 mile trek each way)
- Mashpee Commons for upscale shopping
- Barnstable County Fairground
Our beautiful area is close to antique shops, art galleries, nature trails, bicycle paths, boating, sailing, golfing, sightseeing, swimming, and fishing.
We are only 30 minutes south of Plymouth where you can enjoy the Plimoth Plantation, visit Plymouth Rock or take in a Whale Watching cruise.
Visit Heritage Plantation in Sandwich, MA for a relaxing stroll through their gardens. Don't miss a visit to their antique car museum.
Summer Events and More